April 25, 2019
Are you looking for the best engagement session locations in Charlotte, NC? You want trees but also some skyline views. I got you! Charlotte, North Carolina is a gorgeous city. From NODA, to places with old southern charm, you can’t go wrong. I wanted to list a few of my favorite places to photograph that you might be missing out on! Some are free and who doesn’t love free. Some have a fee that you have to pay in order to use their venue. A plus to having to pay for your engagement session location might mean that it’s private. You won’t have to worry about other people. Also a lot of venues have scenery that well known public places might not have. Either way, here is a list of options for some of the best engagement session locations around Charlotte.
2. The Duke Mansion -You can’t get much better then the Duke Mansion. Not only is it a gorgeous wedding venue but it is also a Bed and Breakfast with over 20 guest rooms to stay in. What makes it so beautiful for pictures? Besides its Gatsby vibes, try the 4 1/2 acres of gardens and grounds.
3. Fourth Ward Park – might be a little under the radar and hard to find but it’s really pretty! Especially in the fall. It’s buried in a neighborhood in the middle of Charlotte. Lots of trees, but they open up to a really pretty view! Here’s more from this park.
3. Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden – Probably my favorite out of the options in Charlotte! How can you say no to walls and arches of air plants and succulents. DSBG is great for all seasons too! So if you want some green in the middle of winter they’ve got it. From conservatory to fountains, it’s stunning.
4. The McGill Rose Garden – Hidden away in NODA, McGill is a sweet little spot will give you all the Secret Garden Vibes! Style your engagement session up with a gorgeous gown and suit and you’ll have something totally unique and romantic! Not to mention you can have some wine with your photographer afterward! Want to see more from Tim and Rachel’s session? They totally slayed it! Click HERE!
6. Midtown Park – There are lots of fun elements to the greenway. Pretty stairs, fun arbors, and skylines! A great place for an impromptu picnic. Easy parking since it’s right next to a Target and Trader Joes! Next you need to see Neeley and Triston’s Midtown Park Engagement Session.
8. NODA – Short for North Davidsion, the city’s arts and entertainment district. It’s an area near Charlotte with lots of colorful wall areas, theaters, bars, music venues, etc. After you’e gotten some fun and vibrant photos in front of the wall murals be sure to grab a fresh baguette from Amelie’s French Bakery just down the road. Last but not least here’s more of Megan and Will’s session in NODA!
Fine Art Wedding Photographer
never miss a thang - @eliz.marie on instagram
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW